We offer low minimum production solutions to small food entrepreneurs. And work one-one-one with farmers to turn their excess produce into products they can sell year round.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
We're here to bring back small, local food manufacturing. This means actual hands-on work making real food products; with just enough automation to make it easier to process in volume.
Our mission is at the heart of what we do and we work best with others who can say the same.
WE COULD BE FOR YOU IF :
- Your ingredient list is made up of easily recognized food items and not additives or chemicals
- You're guided by a mission or purpose
- You want to be able to attend cook days and remain involved in your product's production
- You view variability as a good sign that a product is fresh and ethically made
- You make shelf-stable food in jars
WE'RE NOT FOR YOU IF :
- You're looking to produce cheap food and are willing to compromise quality
- You make a standardized product that relies on frozen, standardized ingredients
- You want to hand over production to a manufacturer and not think about it again
- You make a dried, frozen, or baked product
- Your product contains meat, fish, or dairy
- Acidified and High Acid Foods
- Hot Fill Hold products
- CDPH Certified Processed Food Facility and Cannery
- CCOF Certified Organic
- Third party cGMP audited
- Whole Foods compliant
- Tomato Based Sauces & Salsas
- Crushed Tomatoes
- Jams & Preserves
- Wine Jellies
- Salad Dressings
- Hot Sauces
- Barbecue Sauces
- Fruit Infused Drinking Vinegars
Are you a small farm that wants to start selling value-added products?
Great! Pick a time for us to call you and we'll talk you through how it works.
Are you a food entrepreneur looking for a co-packer?
Welcome! Pick a time that works in this scheduler and we'll talk through our capabilities and production process.